Do you make a resolution every year? The ladies dish about what they do and how you might go about making a positive resolution for yourself this year! | Get in touch: email@example.com
Welcome to the Ladies Dish
IN THIS EPISODE
• Dana - back to work and it went really well!!
• Kate – sometimes we all need a good cry, right?
• Joy - all of the things – amped up energy of the holiday season. Joy shared her recent experience with SuperPower Coaching. The program that inspired her to learn the ukulele and the transformation it's had in her life and her relationships. The program can be done in person or remotely with Dr. Robert Zeitlin, a Positive Psychologist. Ask Joy if you have questions or take a peek at his site!
The “it” List (12:03)
Kate is loving May Designs' Personalized Notebooks. She has even ordered a “dotted” one like a bullet journal for the new year!
LDP's Sponsor - The Nutritional Therapy Association
The NTA is an amazing organization that certified all three LDP co-hosts as Nutritional Therapy Consultants. We all highly recommend the NTC course or NTP (Nutritional Therapy Practitioner) course to anyone interested in pursuing an education in holistic health and learning how real, whole foods help heal the body from the inside out. Visit www.nutritionaltherapy.com for more information and to download a registration packet!
Let’s get ready for the new year! (14:43)
Discussion first - do you like resolutions? Have you set them and stuck with them?
Top resolutions according to a study of 5,000 people in 2016 (22:16):
1. Enjoy life to the fullest
2. Live a healthier lifestyle
3. Lose weight
4. Spend more time with family and friends
5. Save more, spend less
Desire Map #GoalsWithSoul “A resolution without desire is just another to-do” … change our mindset about setting resolutions this year! (33:15):
Kate’s way of going about resolutions:
1. Start with reflection of the past year, or possibly last years’ resolution. Did you stick with it? Why not? What was unsuccessful?
2. Think about your personality: Always with Gretchen Rubin! Are you a upholder, obliger, questioner or rebel? How do you work best? || Are you a moderator or abstainer? How will this influence your resolution?
3. How do you want to feel at this time next year? How do you want to feel before you fall asleep at night? Here’s some Core Desired Feelings (from the Desire Map program) that might inspire or resonate with you.
4. Create a resolution that is based off of how you want to feel.
Thank you for joining us this week for Episode 57. Remember to subscribe in iTunes so you don’t miss a future episode!
Like the show? Leave us a review!
Follow the below link and then click the blue "View on iTunes" button - once you're logged into your iTunes account you can add a review. We greatly appreciate your time and feedback!