The ladies chat with special guest DIANE SANFILIPPO this week! We dish all about her upcoming book: Practical Paleo 2nd Edition, overcoming adrenal fatigue, mindset and confidence || Full show notes & links at the theladiesdish.com/ldp40 | Get in touch:email@example.com
Welcome to the Ladies Dish Posdcast!
IN THIS EPISODE
LAST REMINDER for Kate's Mindfull Makeover Group enrollment! Join here!
LDP's Sponsor - The Nutritional Therapy Association (1:32)
The NTA is an amazing organization that certified all three LDP co-hosts as Nutritional Therapy Consultants. We all highly recommend the NTC course or NTP (Nutritional Therapy Practitioner) course to anyone interested in pursuing an education in holistic health and learning how real, whole foods help heal the body from the inside out. Enrollment is open now! Visit www.nutritionaltherapy.com for more information and to download a registration packet!
INTRODUCING: DIANE SANFILIPPO!
Diane is the Owner & Founder of Balanced Bites. She’s a Certified Nutrition Consultant. The New York Times bestselling author of Practical Paleo and The 21-Day Sugar Detox; and co-author of Mediterranean Paleo Cooking. she's also the co-host of the awarding winning podcast The Balanced Bites Podcast. This was definitely one of the podcasts that motivated us to get started!
Welcome to The Ladies Dish, Diane!!!
1. We know that many people, including some of our listeners, refer to your book “Practical Paleo” as the “paleo bible.” All three of us use and recommend your book to friends, family, and clients. Can you tell us how the book came to be and what inspired you to write it four years ago? (4:15)
2. Kate and Joy attended PaleoFx this year, as did you and there were talks about the future of paleo - we especially enjoyed the State of the Union panel. We’re curious where you see the future of the paleo movement going and how do you see the stereotype of the paleo caveman changing? (10:48)
3. Many of our listeners know, the second edition of Practical Paleo is coming out on September 6. Did the changes you saw in the paleo world inspire you to update the book? Were you considering writing a whole new book? (16:37)
4. Can you just share what’s new and different about the 2nd edition? (20:00)
Check out Diane’s blog post all about WHAT’S NEW!
5. Our most popular shows have been our episodes about adrenal fatigue, detoxing and hormone health. Our listeners would really benefit from hearing a little more about your story with adrenal fatigue, especially how you managed to handle go through the same situation of writing a book and kept yourself healthy. (29:40)
6. In a recent Instagram post, you shared that you were starting a new macros meal plan and wrote, “I don’t do this because I don’t like myself, I do this because I love myself and I love to experiment and find what works for me more and more over time.” We love this outlook and mindset...but we know that it’s a hard place for people, women and our listener’s especially, to get to. Do you think there’s a process someone goes through to reach this balance? Was it something you always had or do you think you’ve grown into this well-balanced approach? (41:43)
7. Who is your favorite NY housewife? (49:50)
Grab a copy of Practical Paleo 2nd Edition!
To see Diane on tour – Check out Balancedbites.com/events
Learn & Connect with Diane:
Balanced Bites Podcast
Build a Badass Business Podcast
Thank you for joining us this week for Episode 40. Remember to subscribe in iTunes so you don’t miss a future episode!
Like the show? Leave us a review! Follow the below link and then click the blue "View on iTunes" button - once you're logged into your iTunes account you can add a review. We greatly appreciate your time and feedback!